Thursday, October 25, 2007

Don't Let's Go to the Dogs Tonight. Week 4

"Would you like to pray?" It is a few moments before I relize that he is talking to me. "What?" "You can ask God for anything you want." I speak quickly, before my chance to communicate directly with God is taken away. "A baby brother or sister," I say "I want a new baby in the family. Please."
This qouate reflects the book because it is a very family orentatited book. Everything that is done is with all members of there family. Personaly i think family is a very important thing in a persons life. Ten months later the fullers had a baby girl, it showed that prayers are awnsered.

Alexandreas dad made her learn how to put a gun back togeather. it shows that back then they needed to learn how to shoot a gun, at any age. Vanessa went to a boarding school as the next child was born, Olivia. Bobo was so excited that she had another sister. she prayed that her mother would have another one after her miscarrige.

No comments: